Moxi has reached new highs this year and cannot wait for 2016! To close out the year, the women of Moxi wanted to share a few of their favorite items from 2015. It is important to keep up with everything current to offer the best for the Moxi clients and as the staff traveled around the globe this year they collected a few new and necessary items they cannot live without when traveling!
• Laura Mercier Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer – This is our go-to moisturizer for a glowing finished look with spf 20! Perfect for day or night and keeps us looking put together even when we are exhausted!
• Jo Malone scents – We love so many of them! They come in great travel size 1 oz. bottles.
• Bose Soundlink Color Bluetooth Wireless Speaker – This speaker has big sound in a little package. We use it on trips, hospitality rooms and even at home or by the pool! This speaker is a must have!
• Stylish Flats – Comfort is key, especially with all the walking we do. Here are a few of our chic yet comfy favorites:
Yosi Samra Foldable Flats: great for your purse or work bag, and comfortable too
• Lipgloss – We are all busy, working moms and the one thing we can’t live without is Chapstick and lipgloss. Here are a few of our favorites:
Laura Mercier Paint Wash Lipgloss in Nude Rose
• Staying hydrated in style –
It is important to stay hydrated while traveling and our go-to water of choice is always SmartWater
We also love the new fun colors you can get in the Swell bottle. Our favorite right now is the glitter collection in sparkling champagne or this fun turquoise blue.
• A Good Crossbody Bag – A couple of our favorites are:
Rebecca Minkoff Fringe Crossbody (and its on sale!)
• Wildfox Beach Sweaters – They come in really fun patterns and we love anything that is stylish and comfortable.
• Rosegold Apple Watch – We love our Apple products and this beautiful 18-karat rose gold watch is our new favorite!
Happy New Year from everyone at Moxi Events!